This employer is an established IT Service provider serving companies in and around London for nearly 20 years. They have been solving IT challenges for a range of businesses across a range of industries.
- Always go that extra mile to help their customers.
- Work together as a team for the greater good.
- Strive to make positive changes.
- Are motivated to succeed.
- Celebrate and recognise individual success.
- Deliver the best service - every time
This role requires a person who thrives when organising. The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate their ability to schedule, communicate and plan effectively.
The Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilisation of internal and field technical resources through the daily dispatch of service requests.
Perform service request intake from clients; assign, schedule and dispatch service engineers for remote or onsite service according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement (SLA). Strong client relations are a must.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Basic salary of £22k to £27k
- Ongoing training and support
Click on apply now and send them your CV for consideration.
Work will be shared between office and home.