This leading digital marketing agency is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager from a marketing agency background to join their growing team.
This agency specialises in recruitment marketing for employers, staffing agencies and job boards, and is considered to be one of the leading, most innovative agencies in this field. Their key services are programmatic recruitment advertising, and creative employer branding services (with a growing specialism in video production).
About the role:
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will develop marketing strategies for some of their largest, and highest-potential clients.
- With a deep understanding of the recruitment marketplace and clients businesses, you will shape the delivery of their advertising and creative services.
- You will project manage the delivery of their services in partnership with their creative team.
- You will be commercially astute and will proactively seek out opportunities to grow client accounts.
- Alongside your account management responsibilities, you will support the rapid growth of the agency by contributing to process development, team training and recruitment.
- You will report into the Account Director who heads the team, and you will lead and mentor account executives and account managers who will provide support across your accounts.
- The agency's account management style is proactive, consultative and transparent.
- Extensive marketing agency experience delivering a range of marketing services.
- Appetite for rapid professional growth and comfortable in a fast-changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English.
This agency has ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company.
With their quarterly career development planning, they will help you shape your own path in the company. They have just moved office, so they have plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. They are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for their clients. They also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- £38,000 - £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'family-friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Structured career development plan with regular reviews and extensive training and support
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your marketing career with a fast-growing agency. Apply Now!