This employer is a young, innovative and fast-growing MSP that delivers top-tier IT infrastructure and support to a demanding SME client base. They specialise in running IT systems where security, reliability and performance are of utmost importance.
Clients in industries ranging from financial, healthcare, legal, consulting & co-working rely on the services and support to run critical business infrastructure and provide them with fully managed IT services.
If you want to continue to build on your breadth of experience dealing with all aspects of an IT organisation and get in at the ground floor of their growth phase you’re in the right place.
You will have broad experience across the full SME tech stack including very strong:
- Networking skills across routing, switching & WiFi. Excellent knowledge of VLANs, HA protocols and WiFi setup and troubleshooting using multiple vendors including Cisco, Cisco Meraki, Unifi & Mikrotik.
- Windows Server including virtualisation with Hyper-V
- Database familiarity with MS SQL Server
- Desktop skills including WDS, MDT and familiarity with a broad range of Line of Business applications
- ITIL standards and the day to day applications
The Tech Stack
- End User Computing (Windows + Mac), Office 365 + Google Workspace, Azure (focus on identity & device management with AzureAD and InTune), Autotask + Datto RMM, Complex mid-size networks (up to ~1000 devices), Windows Server
- Point of escalation
- Lead and/or participate in migration and upgrade projects
- Constantly contribute to the improvement of technical and operational documentation, policies & procedures
- Assist in developing project specifications and proposals and responding to RFPs
- Operation of RMM & MDM tools and platform, including their development
- Ensure that the quality of work is nothing short of first class – every ticket, task & project
Other Skills & Experience
- Able to be part of a team that produces the highest quality of service and results while operating in a busy working environment
- Leadership, enthusiasm and an innate desire to drive the development of teams and inspire confidence and trust from the support team
- Confident and diplomatic communicator
- Combine being disciplined, organised and self-motivated, with adaptability and creativity
- Naturally open and sharing of knowledge, contributes to technical discussions and always acting to learn and share
They believe that an excellent work-life balance is an essential part of being a happy, productive individual. They welcome a varied range of interests outside of work, which they believe contribute directly to the richness of the team.
- IT Degree, Vendor specific (Microsoft, Cisco, etc), ITIL, IT Security, Project Management
- Kaizen / Six Sigma practitioner
- Annual bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Other benefits: private healthcare
- Flexible working available
- Continual training & development