£30,000 – 40,000 Base. OTE - £80k Uncapped PLUS Excellent Benefits
Office Location: Worthing, West Sussex, UK
Job Hours: Full Time
- Private HealthCare
- Up to 38 days Holiday per annum
- Flexible working
- Continual professional development and training opportunities
- Discount schemes on gyms, days out, shopping and more
Established in 2006 and based in the centre of Worthing West Sussex, this company are a solutions provider of IT Management Solutions with the highest accreditations from IT Management vendors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work with some large accounts in order to continue their expected growth plans.
They are are looking to expand the sales team to support their growth and presence in the UK and Europe. The Senior Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for identifying and developing direct business in order to increase new sales and expand existing accounts. The SAM is also required to uncover and develop new customers.
They are looking for candidates that are coachable, naturally curious, leaders and passionate about educating customers on the value that they provide around IT management technologies.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers as well as to uncover and develop new customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets
- Manage and execute the full sales process from inception to win
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with end users, decision makers and relevant stakeholders
- Identify customer business needs and goals, and work collaboratively and consultatively to propose solutions and services that meet their needs
- Discuss and present product and service offerings effectively via online and/or face to face
- Maintain accurate, detailed and up to date CRM records across all sales functions i.e. Sales Pipeline and Forecasts
- Work collaboratively with Sales Manager to initiate, plan and develop sales strategies and campaigns to ensure sales targets and objectives are met
- 3+ Years of B2B Sales Experience required
- Experience in selling networking software or IT products and/or Professional Services preferred
- Successful track record in IT Software and Consultancy sales, account management and business development
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, persistent and results oriented mind-set
- Team player with a positive and Can-do Attitude
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity and leadership.
- Knowledge and usage of CRM and other related applications