Job Introduction: Full time Security Officer(s)
This leading security company has an exciting opportunity for Security Officer(s) to join their residential team on a prestige residential complex.
Based in Richmond you will be required to work the following work pattern averaging 45 hours per week:
Week 1 (42 Hours):
Mon 2130 – 0730 hours (10 hours)
Fri 2130 – 0730 hours (10 Hours)
Sat 2130 – 0730 hours (10 Hours)
Sun 1930 – 0730 hours (12 Hours)
Week 2 (48 Hours):
Tue 2130 – 0730 hours (10 Hours)
Wed 2130 – 0730 hours (10 Hours)
Thu 2130 – 0730 hours (10 Hours)
Sat 1530 – 2130 hours (6 Hours)
Sun 0730 – 1930 hours (12 hours)
- Access Control
- Internal/external Patrols
- Produce accurate incident reports
- Logging all activity
The Ideal Candidate:
Prior experience of working as a static security officer in a residential environment is preferable but not essential. A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training is required.
To be considered for employment with this company in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have valid SIA licence (CCTV licence preferable)
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
- Computer Skills essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential
- Able to be a team player
- Clean driving licence
- Live within reasonable commuting distance to Richmond.
In return they offer:
- £9.00 per hour
- A 45 hour average working week
- Full and on-going training with a view for career development
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company uniform provided
- Contributory Pension scheme
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.