This company are a Salesforce ISV powering the successful deployment of critical infrastructure. As the global standard for managing high-volume projects, their platform enables growth-focused innovators to optimise the entire asset lifecycle. Market leaders in the telecommunications, utility, smart cities and energy industries rely on them to manage millions of sites and projects representing over $23 billion of portfolio holdings globally.
A startup environment, innovative approach, passionate and driven employees who are all helping shape and grow the business
As a Solutions Architect on the Implementations team, you will have the opportunity to accompany some of the most forward thinking companies and make a meaningful impact to the industries that they service.
You will work closely with their customers to gather requirements and find creative design solutions to most effectively manage the customer's business process. You will be responsible for propelling the quality of implementations and will get in-depth exposure to the world’s premier cloud platform.
- Configure/develop Salesforce in a client facing environment is preferred
- Manipulate and conduct data analysis on large data sets; generally through advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Lead implementations with enterprise-level customers from kickoff to go-live.
- Gather requirements from customers and designing software solutions based on complex customer business processes and requirements.
- Identify areas of implementation process improvements based on latest company product features.
- Utilise your strong understanding of database principles to create efficient solutions.
Competitive salary + bonus + stock options and benefits on top including full Christmas shutdown.
Open to the role being remotely based in the UK