This expanding, family owned manufacturing company in Needham Market, with good transport links and bus service to Ipswich are seeking a Sales Coordinator.
You will be responsible for the effective sales quotations processing, focussed primarily on supporting the Sales Director to ensure the smooth running of new sales enquires to contribute to the achievement of the sales targets and the company's overall objectives.
- Develop new clients focussed on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and address their needs effectively by providing trustworthy feedback and after sales support
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Close deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business opportunities
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Prepare sales quotations and follow up existing quotes to close the deal and convert orders
- Update all customer/prospect interactions and ensure that they are entered onto EMAX
- Liaise with suppliers and negotiate best price
- Prepare and complete pre-production documentation
- Manage effective handovers to customer services and relevant departments
- Attend trade shows representing the business
You will ideally possess strong communication and IT skills, with an understanding of what a business to business environment is, ideally in a similar role. You will be able to communicate at all levels with customers, suppliers and other departments within the company.
You will be confident in presenting face to face and have excellent phone based negotiation skills. You will need evidenced experience in nurturing prospects and converting them to trading customers.
They require a GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths and you will need to be prepared to undergo further qualifications in line with the role.