This company was founded to deliver beautiful homes, sustainably. They use advanced manufacturing and the latest technology to deliver ultra-low carbon homes. They are leaders in state of the art home manufacturing.
They are currently looking for a recently qualified graduate of marketing, business, public relations or business administration.
As their new Sales & Business coordinator, your role will focus on providing excellent customer relations.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide administration support to the New Business
- Collation of information pertaining to opportunities, tenders and projects
- Developing and coordinating internal briefing notes/updates
- Developing and coordinating external marketing communications
- Developing and coordinating customer communications
- Degree educated
- Solid judgment and problem-solving skills
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Able to perform well in a team environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension (AE scheme)
- Health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Training and development opportunities
Please upload your CV (as a PDF ideally). Their first stage interview will be held via teams call.