This employer is one of the UK’s leading specialist suppliers of washroom related products and materials to commercial organisations. Due to continued success and as part of their planned growth a vacancy exists for an inbound Sales Advisor at their head office in Poole, Dorset.
The business is a family run organisation boasting year on year growth, ideal for applicants looking for the opportunity for career progression.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of the role is to assist in the sales process with the aim of helping to develop and retain new customers and increase sales turnover.
Working within a young and dynamic team your responsibilities will include:
- Inbound sales and order processing (No cold calling).
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Communication with customers through telephone and online contact. Client relationship management.
- Estimating/quoting based on customer needs.
- Chasing Customer quotes and staying in touch throughout projects duration.
- Negotiating rates with customers and suppliers to win orders.
- After sale Project Management including liaising with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Client relationship management.
- Customer Service.
Minimum qualifications of GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths at grade C and above is expected, ideally with additional further education qualifications (A-Levels). Applicants should have a background and experience within sales and customer service working within an office environment. Full IT literacy and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite of products is essential, particularly Word & Excel.
Project management skills are also advantageous. As part of the sales team you will win project orders where continual communication is expected to keep customers well-informed of the progress of their order.
This role is a varied one and a willingness to become involved in other office duties will be required. The ability to liaise and create relationships with customers is essential.
Experience working within an office based sales team is preferred. You will be motivated and driven by working towards monthly targets.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 basic pa + Quarterly Bonus (very realistic OTE = £30,000 pa)
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 with length of service) + banks holidays
- Free car parking
- Private medical insurance (with length of service)