This company is looking for a Sales Administrator to support their back-office functions. This is an exciting job opportunity for someone with previous experience within an admin or customer service background and is looking to join a growing business that can offer job stability and development.
They are an IT managed service provider (MSP) based in central Manchester with clients nationwide providing for sectors that demand excellence in their IT provision and pride themselves in their high standard of responsive and proactive support that their customers rave about.
- New starter and leaver management for clients
- Co-ordination of computer configuration management for their clients
- Supplier management - organising orders, returns, shipping, managing stock
- Software licensing management, ordering and tracking licenses
- Production of monthly internal and external reporting data as required
- Basic administration of technical systems, e.g., client phone systems, email distribution lists
- Managing service orders with suppliers, including connectivity and telephony
- Manage and track device warranties and co-ordinate repairs as needed
- Cradle-to-grave asset lifecycle management
- Confident and professional communicator with excellent telephone manner, customer service skills, in person and email
- Professional in appearance and manner
- A self-starter who is working individually and as part of a small team
- A user-focused approach, putting end-users at the centre of your work
- High standard of written and spoken English, high level of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to maintain calmness and being diplomatic under stressful situations
- Strong multitasking skills to be able to effectively manage multiple activities, across multiple clients
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent with strong Maths & English GCSEs
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Experience working in a similar role at an IT services or similar technical business is highly desirable
- Proficient use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office 2016
- A positive and independent problem-solving attitude
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- A good level of general IT knowledge
Salary: £21,000 – pro-rated part-time
Contract type: Permanent, full time with the consideration of part-time (0.8 FTE)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours a week full time.
Part-time, 32 hours a week to be worked over 4 or 5 days.
Location: Minimum of 2-3 days a week required in the office, remainder may be worked from home or other suitable location.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – pro-rated part-time
- Private healthcare cover
- Pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
- Annual bonus
- Modern office environment
- Company laptop & Apple iPhone provided
- Regular team socials
- Cycle to work scheme