Located in London Bridge SE1, this company is a fast growing UK manufacturer of electric bicycles.
They are currently looking for a full-time sales support person, with strong admin skills, to join their team and help them keep on-top of customer enquiries. The role is primarily based at their London office, but will also include attending events, visiting customers etc.
- Answering and methodically managing customer inbound enquiries
- Processing customer orders / booking deliveries / booking customer test-rides
- Supporting the general sales functions of the office
- Keeping on top of your own workflow, methodically ensuring all tasks associated with your role are completed
- Dealing with walk-in customers (we have an e-bike show room / testride centre)
As part of your role it will be important to be personable, thorough, very organised and to always display a positive attitude to your work. We need someone who will be proactive in looking for tasks to assist with, and not just sit around waiting to be told.
- A self-starter, proactively looking for things to achieve, and able to multi-task efficiently when things get busy
- Learning the products thoroughly, and taking time to understand our target markets
- Completely fluent in English
- Good communicator at all levels - clear and welcoming
- Excellent organisational skills with good self management and time management
- At least 2 years office experience with good references.
The ideal person:
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for e-bikes and cycling
- A good understanding, or commitment to learning about their e-bikes and the cycle trade
- A hands on approach to all work activities set before them
- Valid UK driving licence useful
Why choose this company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business, in a fun industry, with realistic opportunities to progress your career.
They are based in the heart of London Bridge near Borough Market with all the great local places for eating, drinking and going out during / after work. They value their staff and want to invest into them.
The role comes with loads of perks, a positive work environment and a great opportunity to work in a modern fun business.