Do you want to work for one of the best employers in South London? Do you feel you have what it takes to work in fast paced commercial environment where you own your role? Can you work hard and play hard?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, then please read on.
This awarding winning company located in Croydon trades video games, consoles and accessories all over the world. They need a Sales Assistant who will support our senior sales staff and act as a contact for high value customers. They will also perform PA and administration responsibilities supporting the smooth running of sales internally, managing designated sales orders and providing customers with outstanding levels of customer service.
This role needs someone who can work under pressure and think ahead, understanding the process, customer needs and being able to problem solve is key. The best candidates will understand what to do at the right time and why. Excellent administration skills, attention to detail, multitasking ability and communication are essential.
You will also need to have:
- Previous experience of working within a commercial administrative role or a client facing role
- Strong administrative background of at least 1 year
- Experience in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel (formatting, sorting, formulas, editing, v look ups)
- Experience of using databases
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Self driven, focus, attention to detail are essential.