This innovative tech firm is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their sales team as a Sales Account Manager.
They provide address and data validation services to over 9,000 businesses in the UK and process millions of transactions every week for ecommerce websites and CRMs.
You'll help to ensure that prospective customers get the most from the company's services during their free trial, and assist them with choosing the most appropriate options and best value packages.
The role is a varied and interesting position with a significant amount of responsibility involved in working with some of the largest companies in the UK.
Account Managers are predominantly desk-based at their impressive barn-converted headquarters in Framingham Pigot, a few miles south of Norwich along the A146.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain new skills and experience. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including free fruit and drinks, 25 days+ of holiday, a massive 8% pension company contribution and a bonus scheme.
- Handle in-bound enquiries and respond to requests for information
- Capture requirements and identify best-fit solutions
- Recommend up-sell opportunities which are in the best interests of the customer
- Track leads through the sales pipeline and maintain contact as appropriate
- Close sales and build long-term relationships with your accounts
- Liaise with data suppliers on matters of licensing
- Support the account renewal / new business process
- Represent the company at industry events
- Uphold their corporate values of openness and honesty
The ideal candidate...
- Driven and keen to learn
- New or recent graduate with a 2.1 degree or better
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and social awareness
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and mature attitude
- Awareness of and interest in technology
- Annual pay review
- 8% company-paid pension contribution
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days of holiday (plus extra time off between Christmas and New Year)
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free life insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
To be considered for an interview, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and then apply online as soon as possible.