This company is seeking an established lettings/facilities professional who has the experience to manage a lettings team across their national portfolio. The role will require extensive travel to various locations across the UK and some experience of the student lettings market. This is an exciting position for a driven and goal-orientated individual to lead a team of lettings and managing agents, reporting directly to the senior management team.
To oversee all elements of the lettings team to ensure the tenant, H&S and operational requirements of the company are fulfilled. The successful candidate would be responsible for the performance of the lettings team, delivering reports to the director and the senior management team.
- To manage the lettings team on site alongside the Head of Operations/Property Managers to ensure all individuals are hitting targets and KPI’s
- Carry out regular inspections of the common and tenant areas
- Auditing of relevant H&S systems to ensure statutory compliance across the portfolio, liaising with site staff and property management on when works are required
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated complaints, by either tenant or landlord
- To ensure the operations department policies & procedures, terms & conditions & all company specific documentation are adhered to on site
- Managing and auditing site staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management
- To produce a high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely, accurate manner and in the required format.
- Ensure procurement is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures and budgets
- Regular liaison with the property management team to ensure legislative updates reach site staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensuring adequate cover is always in place, including cover for holidays and sickness for all site staff
- Role will evolve with the changing needs of the business
Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods
- Lettings & Management Experience
- Demonstrable experience in site/facilities management
- Experience communicating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practice affecting site management
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and manage conflicting demands
- Enthusiastic / Goal Orientated Individual
- Reporting / Evaluative Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills