Immediate vacancy for a reliable and warm receptionist to join this beautiful care home.
Sandiacre is a modern, purpose-built care home, recently redecorated throughout, offering leading residential, nursing & dementia care and short-term respite care.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact within the home, ensuring that professional, high quality customer care is delivered in a consistent way and being a dependable support to the home manager.
- Welcome and greet visitors to the home in a professional and courteous way
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly
- In addition to reception duties, provide additional administration support to the home manager on a daily basis, predominantly HR related administration duties, ensuring that the strictest confidentiality practices are followed at all times
- Respond to any emergency situations as requested by the home
- Maintain the general tidiness of the reception area, liaising with the housekeeping team to ensure standards are maintained.
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literacy – competent with the use of systems
- Previous telephone experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of general administration
- Good communication skills and a great team player
- Neat and well presented
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Why work for this care home?
- FREE specialist training and support to all successful applicants
- Great wage
- Bank holiday supplement pay
- Optional Pension Scheme
So if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity and are committed and passionate about providing the highest quality care then they want to hear from YOU!
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.