This employer are currently recruiting for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor. The successful candidate will work alongside the current team and be responsible for producing certificates, quality auditing and checking works to ensure that that installs / testing results are completed correctly and within a timely manner. There will be a mixture of office works and site visits, working 10-hour days. The company offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Supervise and mentor a team of Electrical Engineers working on various projects.
- Verify various electrical installations and inspection / testing results.
- Carry out Risk Assessments prior to works being carried out.
- Act as the main point of contact for any escalations from customers or engineers working on projects.
- Be extremely thorough and complete all checks with due diligence to prevent any potential claims against the business for unsafe electrical issues.
- Make sure the company is prepared for any potential audits from NICEIC or customers.
- Previous Supervisory / Managerial experience within the Electrical industry.
- Relevant experience for installation, repairs, inspection & testing electrical installations.
- Knowledge required to fill out the appropriate Electrical Certification for the works completed.
- NICEIC Experience.
- 18th Edition
- 2391 / 2394 / 2395 Inspection & Testing or Equivalent.