This company provides a range of services to the commercial and domestic housing sector.
A range of maintenance and repair tasks are carried out and you will assist with those tasks or complete them on their own depending on experience and abilities. A range of building and repair tasks are carried out and the post holder will assist with those tasks or complete them on their own depending on experience and abilities.
- Provide a flexible, responsive, high quality general repairs, maintenance and building works service for domestic and commercial properties.
- Participate in all tasks necessary for the upkeep of property and grounds.
- Maintain a high quality of service in all aspects of the role, and adhere to health and safety in all working practices.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ensure site is left clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure company property and tools are taken care of and maintained appropriately.
- Be part of an out of hours on-call service which provides assistance with emergency repairs to properties serviced/managed by the Company out of office hours.
- Be aware of any other defects/repair requirements in properties, report these into the office.
- Remain alert to any other issues that might occur within properties and ensure that these are reported into the office where necessary.
Full time posts are 40 hours per week, part time hours will be considered. Training and skill-building will be provided where needed.
A valid driving licence is required.
Generous package for the right candidates.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.