This employer is a private solicitors practice located in London, EC4 and in Bournemouth, Dorset. All of their lawyers and staff pride themselves on being fit, active and healthy, not stuffy. They opened their doors in 2013 and all have a healthy passion for the outdoors, hence their tagline: 'a breath of fresh air'.
As a firm, they work for both individuals and various types of organisations. Whoever their client, their aim is to truly understand their clients' needs in order to achieve great results and to provide the best possible service along the way.
All of this means that they can pass the massive cost savings on to their Clients, so they only pay for genuine work, skill and expertise... not flashy office-plants.
Scope of the Role:
The role is for a Property Litigation Solicitor to work in the firm’s small but growing Property Dispute team. The candidate will work alongside two existing solicitors, initially sharing a workload but in due course will be expected to grow and develop their own client base in addition to acting on the ever increasing new enquiries the firm regularly receives.
This full-time position as Solicitor will involve working with the Director and existing Solicitor initially, unless the candidate is able to bring a full caseload with them.
Relevant experience in either property litigation (Landlord and Tenant disputes, boundary disputes, leasehold disputes, building/party wall disputes) and/or Leasehold enfranchisement (1993 and 1967 Acts, lease extensions and freehold acquisitions) is necessary. Training can and will be provided but the candidate must have sufficient knowledge to start acting on cases from day one.
Whilst the role is based in their Bournemouth office primarily (although there are no requirements to attend the office at this time in any event) the candidate has the option of working in their London office too.
The successful candidate will have a careful blend of maturity, pro-activity, ability to work both on their own and in a team, handle pressure, be highly organised, highly articulate and have the knowledge and experience of Property Litigation and/or Leasehold enfranchisement. Additional attributes:
- Hardworking – prepared to go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Hungry to learn
- Great client communication skills
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Very good M/soft Outlook, Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Able and willing to network and market themselves and the business
- Must see themselves with a long-term future in a growing team that is professionally dedicated with excellent interteam dynamics
- Flexible working packages for the right candidate
- Remote working is preferred this can be organised both during and after the COVID pandemic
- Salary ranges from £28,000 - £60,000 depending on the candidate
- Excellent bonus structures
- Vitality Health Insurance from completion of probationary period