Location: North West Office
Salary: £20,000.00 + depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours
Holidays: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Reporting to: Head of Contracts
This company's award-winning reception furniture showcases original British design coupled with unrivalled manufacturing capability. Offering a complete solution for reception and public spaces, their pioneering modular furniture systems in solid surface, concrete and metal make specifying reception furniture effortless and cost-effective.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join their dynamic team focusing on the project management side of the business. The right candidate must have excellent communication skills, be very well organised and self-motivated. The ability to work well in a team as well as independently with a high attention to detail and good positive proactive attitude.
Working as a project coordinator the role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Plan and manage allocated projects from receipt of order through to installation.
- Contracts Management.
- Manage production drawing process.
- Health & Safety - risk assessments & method statements
- Coordinate logistics
- Manage installation of product
- Supplier management and procurement
- CRM administration
- Stock management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- IT literate using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- CRM experience.
- Understand technical drawings and details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Good time management with the ability to work to instruction and deadline.
- Sense of pride in their work and strong attention to detail.
- Confident communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Commercial Awareness.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Construction background