The post provides varied administrative, database and wider high level support to the Exhibitions and Collections Team within Creative Programme Department, to ensure the work is delivered efficiently and cost effectively. The post provides assistance to the Head of Exhibitions and Collections.
- To provide co-ordination and administrative support, working flexibly to ensure work is delivered to a high standard, within budget and to time constraints.
- To co-ordinate programme activity.
- To provide co-ordination and administrative support to the Exhibitions and Collections Team.
- Act as administrator of the exhibitions and collections budget, ensuring programme spend and work with galleries, curators and makers are accurately recorded.
- Act as a point of contact for programme contractors and partners, deal with public and other enquiries and produce draft replies to correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Research and input database records as required in a timely and accurate manner, manage regular reporting and ensure compliance with relevant legislation including GDPR.
- Support the Managers and Head with diary planning and management, including arranging meetings, preparing agendas and papers, organising refreshments and travel bookings as required.
- Produce presentation materials and other corporate communications, for external audiences in the corporate style.
- Assist in the preparation of Creative Programmes briefings, events planning, contracting and delivery.
- Carry out general administrative work including record keeping, expenditure logging, mail merging, filing, research and archiving.
- Undertake any other duty which may be reasonably allocated.
- This position may include occasional evening and weekend work.