This employer is a multi-award winning, vertically integrated company based in Altham, Lancashire. Founded in 2005, the company is one of the fastest growing British manufacturers in the roofing sector offering innovative products of unparalleled quality.
With a forward thinking attitude and solid business strategy, they are making significant investments in production as they strongly believe the future of British Manufacturing relies on quality, availability, reliability and innovation.
This position is responsible for the production of high-quality products in a timely manner, with strong attention to detail and high levels of awareness of health of safety.
The role is working on a production line, so you should be comfortable standing for long periods of time, have good manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
- Operates the cavity closer machine
- Responsible for packing on the injection moulding machines following standard operating procedures
- Facilitates in the production of parts to different specifications and build requirements
- Assists the Cell Leader with basic preventative maintenance on known issues
- Complies with health and safety policies and procedures
- Complies with quality policies and procedures and ensures product is of high quality in an efficient and timely manner
- Shift pattern of Monday-Friday, 06.00-14.00 (afternoons and evenings off)
- Salary of £18,525 per annum
- 21 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Annual pay review plus bonus
The role is easily based in Altham which is easily commutable from Accrington, Clayton-Le-Moors, Padiham, Burnley, Blackburn and Rossendale