£8.21/hr 37.5hrs per week 8.45pm Mon–Thu, 9am – 4.00pm Friday
An award winning, fast growing pharmaceutical & sports supplement manufacturing company are looking for someone who has a high attention to detail, able to work under their own supervision and takes the level of cleanliness of their work environment very seriously.
This position is critical to the operation of the business and the role will have a high level of autonomy on the day to day activities and assisting in co-ordinating cleaning routines. The business is growing at a fast rate and has the opportunity for the role to expand in the future.
- Manufacturing & blending of sports supplements
- Assisting with the operation of packaging machinery
- Assisting with the in-coming and outgoing of goods
- Maintaining quality standards within the warehouse
- Cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (wiped downs, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, auto scrubbing, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Cleaning of manufacturing equipment to clinical standards
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities to ISO and GMP standards
- Update the 5’s board
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the team to achieve high standards
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- An ambitious company with a great close-knit team to work in
- Excellent career potential through personal development and funded training
- Generous staff benefits packages’ including annual performance-related pay reviews and potential for profit sharing.
- Holidays are statutory with increases for length of service
- Private health care plan and company pension are available
- Employee engagement package in place with 9 out of 10 score