A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing window blind company. They are currently recruiting a manufacturing operative to join the company on a full time, permanent contract.
They try to operate a fun a rewarding business with regular socials, company funded medical cover and regular investment in new machines and systems to improve the operation.
You will be responsible for the day to day production of vertical blinds. The role includes but is not limited to assembling vertical blind head rails, operating and maintaining their vertical blind making machine and packing the blinds that you have produced.
Within this role, you will manage your production targets effectively on a daily basis, working to ensure maximum operational performance and ensure that all site health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to, in order to maintain a safe working environment for all staff.
Operating the vertical blind making machine requires someone with a practical, problem solving attitude as it is a complex machine which from time to time does require some maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Level C at GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- Must have an eye for detail, use their initiative and be accurate
- Must have own transport
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Deliver a high level of performance focusing on safety and quality
- Self-motivated with a mind-set for achievement
- Flexible in their work approach
Salary & Benefits:
- £18,000 per year
- Monday to Thursday 7am - 4:00pm with half an hour for lunch.
- Friday 7am – 1:30pm with half an hour for lunch.
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- 3 month probationary period.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Private medical cover
- Free on site parking.
Factory is based in Bottesford which is 10 minutes from Grantham via car, or 10 minutes from Bingham coming the other way. This is a rural location so own transport is essential.
Short day on Fridays, company funded health insurance, regular socials organised.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.