Competitive Salary based on experience
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global software company striving to be the best in the industry?
They are looking for a PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the implementation and day-to-day management of their PPC campaigns to maximise performance and ROI.
Key duties include:
- Day-to-day management of all UK PPC campaigns to ensure KPIs are met.
- Analyse web traffic and conversions.
- Identify ways to improve campaign performance.
- Conduct tests and A/B testing to maximise results.
- Produce monthly reports using SalesForce and Pardot.
- Manage digital budgets.
- Collaborate with colleagues globally and contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice PPC processes.
- Monitor PPC and SEM trends.
This role will also involve working closely with other members of the team to provide support for content marketing, social media marketing, SEO and various other digital marketing efforts.
This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to manage multiple digital projects to support the growth of the business in the UK.
This role will be based in their UK Head Office in Cambridgeshire.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar digital marketing role for at least 2 years and ideally have knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot, but this isn’t essential.
It's important to note that experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.