Required for February 2021 - fixed term, 2 term contract
Salary range: Dependent on experience
This school is in need of a PPA teacher who:
- Wants to join an outstanding, lively and motivated team
- Can achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Is organised, efficient and inspired
- Seeking to further develop their skills and build a career
This is a caring, vibrant School at the heart of a diverse and exciting community. They are proud of their results and reputation which continually move the school forward.
They are looking for a PPA Teacher who will join their established team and build on their success as an outstanding school. Areas of responsibility will be allocated to more experienced teachers.
- They need a PPA teacher for an immediate start. The successful applicant will be covering classes in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- There will be a requirement to teach all subjects. Strong subject knowledge in English and maths is essential.
All teachers will be responsible for:
- Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to them
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Ensuring that the ethos of the school reflects the agreed aims, principles of learning and the policy on equal opportunities and thereby promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils assigned to them
- Maintaining good order and discipline among the pupils and safeguarding their health and safety both on school premises and on authorised school activities elsewhere
- Communicating and consulting with parents on a regular basis in accordance with the agreed practice
- Participating in meetings at the school which relate to the curriculum administration or organisation including pastoral arrangements
- Taking part in developing and managing one or more areas of the curriculum
- Supervising playtime breaks when required
- Being available for work in accordance with the Schoolteacher’s Pay & Conditions Document
The successful candidate must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of teaching and learning strategies for Numeracy and Literacy
- Be able to create a stimulating, interesting and effective learning environment, which promotes high standards of behaviour and work
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment for learning as well as effective planning and record keeping procedures to meet the needs of all children
- Be aware of the needs of children from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, including those of whom English is an additional language and know how to meet those needs
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Show commitment and enthusiasm for raising pupils’ achievement
- Meet the professional standards for teachers
Successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory Safeguarding and DBS checks.