This company is looking for a proactive team member, who is very confident in all aspects of post-completion formalities in a conveyancing transaction.
The position requires a highly capable candidate who can perform very effectively and efficiently in a remote based post-completion role working individually but also having the ability to work well in a team.
Due to the nature of the role the candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience and be very confident in:
- Submitting different types of applications to the Land Registry
- Successfully attending to all non-avoidable requisitions
- Making sure tasks and communication is always responded to within 24 hours
The company has extremely high standards and the focus is to submit applications to the Land Registry that avoid avoidable requisitions, therefore attention to detail is crucial.
It is expected that as part of the role the candidate must attend to all supplementary post-completion formalities, such as updating lender portals, submitting notices to managing agents and proactively chasing the sellers’ solicitors for any documentation.
At times there may be other requirements that are required to achieve the Title Information Document therefore flexibility in the role is compulsory.
- Advanced knowledge of conveyancing procedures
- Competent in case management systems
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Must be highly organised and be very proactive
- Communication with the team is a must
Each case is charged at £10.00. The more applications submitted the higher the potential to increase one’s income. The role is best described as a self-employed role and therefore the successful candidate will be responsible for their own taxes.