Plumbing / Heating Engineer
£30000 - £36000
Plumbing / Heating Engineer required to carry out installations, gas maintenance and plumbing.
The role of a Plumbing / Heating Engineer will involve attending both emergency and regular call-outs as well as installation of boilers
Works are mainly within London and the proximity of the M25.
There will also be Call-Out works, at weekends and out-of-hours, which will be carried out on a rota system.
The successful candidate, for the role, should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good knowledge and experience of domestic installations
- Commercial, an advantage (but will train)
- A highly motivated attitude
- Able to work as part of a team as well as alone
- Preferably have your own tools and testing equipment but this is not essential
- Have outstanding levels of customer service in order to maintain and continue to build the company’s reputation
- Have proven experience and technical qualifications in the Plumbing and Heating Engineering Industry
- Gas Safe Domestic
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Level 3 Plumbing and Heating Qualification.
As a Plumbing / Heating Engineer, you will receive:
- Liveried Van
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone and uniform will be provided
- 20 days paid holidays, plus Bank holidays
- Opportunity to train and take exams for Commercial ticket