Welcome to this innovative timber-framed modular housing company that deliver design-led homes fit for 21st century living through a unique technology-enabled approach.
This business employs approximately 250 people across a range of production, manufacturing and support functions. They have a state of the art facility in Derby with offices in London and constructions sites within the Midlands and South East of England. They are looking to increase capacity in the current location and has significant plans for expansion.
As a Plumber, your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Being responsible for ensuring that all pipework and systems are installed correctly and leak free
- Installing pipes and fixtures associated with water distribution, sanitation systems, and associated bathroom/kitchen items
- Installing domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and washing machines
- Inspecting and testing drainage systems
This role will also involve other aspects outside of the Plumbing remit therefore we are looking for employees who are very flexible in their approach and help out in all areas.
The ideal candidate must possess an NVQ level 2 qualification in Plumbing as a minimum and ideally be G3 qualified. Previous experience of working with and interpreting technical drawings would be an advantage.
Pay: £24,000 - £32,000 dependent upon experience, plus shift pay and overtime rates (exact rates can be discussed in detail at face to face interview)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Subsidised canteen
- Training & development opportunities
Please upload your CV (as a PDF ideally). They conduct regular recruitment days so you can come and meet the teams and see their environment. A member of their recruitment team will call you to invite you to their events if they think you'd be a great skill for their environment!