Are you an organisational whiz that loves a spreadsheet, keeping data and product information consistent and in the right place at the right time? If so... please read on!
We are seeking a data-driven individual to join their marketing team in this new role. You will be tasked to keep all product information and data consistent across all our platforms from web, eCommerce, internal, print, to digital.
The role of PIM [Product Information Management)
- Working within the marketing department to ensure all product information is managed correctly and consistent in detail and specification.
- Ensuring the brochures, company websites, customer websites and other product information is always correct and liaising with customers to ensure its corrected in a timely manner.
- Completion of new product introduction forms ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Advise customers on discontinued product and lead times.
- Competitor and market research / analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with marketing and the development teams to gain a full understanding of the product ranges.
- General files, data and media housekeeping.
- Other general marketing activity as the business demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful UK furniture manufacture within a new role where you can flourish and really take control of the product catalogue information. You will have full support from the marketing department and product training will be provided across our heating and bathroom ranges.
We are all about making life at home more stylish, simple and comfortable through products that make a real difference – fireplaces, fires, stoves and bathroom furniture. Starting with one brand in 1964, we now have multiple brands, enabling us to appeal to the widest range of tastes. Our continuing growth stems from putting the needs of customers above all else.
We are recognised across the industry as the UK’s leading independent manufacturer; we respond to changing tastes and are continually creating innovative designs made possible by consistent investment in the latest technology, in improving the skills of our people and in developing brands that broaden our range and market appeal. All this, we believe, makes us not only exceptional by UK standards, but world class by any standards.
- Salary: dependant on experience
- 23 Days Holiday + All the usual Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme by Life & Progress
- Nest Pension scheme
- Monday – Friday (9-5) – Possible part time (Pro-Rata)
- Office Based in Jarrow, North East
- Onsite discounted canteen