Our pharmacy is the UK leader in the supply of compounded bio-identical hormone treatments. We adhere to the highest quality standards to guarantee unrivalled customer satisfaction. We provide reliable, responsive customer service to deliver bespoke medications for a large customer base.
You will join a team of pharmacists delivering high quality, safe, effective, and efficient pharmaceutical compounding (unlicensed) medicines.
You will be keen to advance your career in an environment where you can use loads of initiative.
You will act as the accountable pharmacist leading on key areas in our pharmaceutical compounding operations. You will act on a rotational basis as the Responsible Pharmacist as per the Responsible Pharmacist Regulations.
- You will contribute and lead on producing new pharmaceutical products for our customer base
- You will be responsible for the quality management system, which includes writing, quality assuring and approving standard operational procedures for clinical, dispensary, procurement, production, and customer services
- You will contribute to the efficient end-to-end manufacturing of our compounded products, delivering excellent products/services for patients and prescribers
- You will assist in leading teams responsible for production, dispensing, and customer service
- You will formulate and quality assure new preparations
- Supervise the other pharmacists especially in relation to quality assurance of operations
- Oversee the management of a key function such as dispensary, production/manufacturing/patient care team
- Manage other operational activities under the direction of the Superintendent Pharmacist
- The salary range is £46,000 - £51,000 dependent upon experience
- Opportunity to earn a bonus based on the financial performance of the company
- Good working hours with some flexibility in start and finish times
- Free car parking facilities
- Very close to underground station
The pharmacy is based in Dagenham
Please submit your CV for consideration