Personal Assistant to CEO
Location: Central Wimbledon
Organisation: An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for someone to join an expanding local property company in Central Wimbledon. The company is looking to become cloud-based and paperless. They currently use Asana, Xero, Office 365 and Dropbox.
Role: They are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. You will be assisting with the management and letting of residential and commercial properties, liaising with tenants and organising contractors. It is a varied and busy role with a wide range of administrative duties, some bookkeeping, taking minutes of meetings, including site visits and developing efficient and tech-based processes.
Skills: You will need to demonstrate a range of skills:
- excellent admin, verbal and written communication skills
- act as the point of contact between the CEO and tenants, agents and trades
- handle requests and queries appropriately
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- good IT proficiency – experience of Office 365, Asana and Zero a bonus
- outstanding organisational and time management skills
- ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- produce reports, presentations and briefs
- be self-motivated and self-managed
- be able to show initiative and think on your feet
- be efficient; organised; a willingness to learn; flexible
- good attention to detail
- discretion and confidentiality, a high standard of integrity
- an efficient problem solver
- good at relationship building with tenants, contractors, & professionals
- deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- have a very good standard of written and spoken English
Ideally, some property management; bookkeeping experience; fluency in French and a full UK driving licence, all preferred, but not essential.
Hours: Circa 20 - 30 hours per week (possibly more); flexible hours and possibility of home working.
Rate: Salary £12 - £15 per hour (more depending on experience). This is a self-employed position.