ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
The client runs two businesses. One is a property club for business owners involved in deals above £1m in value and the other is a training business that provides educational and coaching material that teaches property investment and development.
The club is for property developers, entrepreneurs, business owners and investors in the property sector, who come together in structured workshops and at regular social events to share opportunities and solutions so they can learn faster and accelerate the growth of their businesses.
The sole purpose of this role is to generate leads. This is the number one objective of the role, on a list of only one objective. Lead generation!
Key tasks and deliverables include:
- Lead generation growth, organic and paid for
- Audience and engagement growth
- Effective Facebook ads management using Business Manager
- Facebook groups management
- Social media and YouTube management
- Newsletter management
- Full measurement and reporting using various analytics tools (Google, Squarespace, Clickfunnels etc)
- Savvy copywriting and use of creative in line with company’s tone
Candidates must be:
- Knowledgeable, experienced
- Highly organised, dynamic
- Scientific in their approach to marketing
- Data and results driven
- Excellent writer and clear communicator
- Proficient with the technology required to perform this role
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, more so than normal roles
- Have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Comfortable with flexible working hours as occasional evening event attendance is required
Education / Experience:
- 2:1 degree or three years relevant experience required.
PAY & TERMS
Terms: Subject to experience and skills
Basic salary: £28k - £32k
OTE: £32k - £36k
Holiday:28 days pa
The team has always worked remotely
Access to co-working lounges can be provided but all members of the team are in charge of their own time and are fully equipped to work remotely - and they all completely avoid rush-hour.
The existing members of the team each take huge ownership of their roles which is another selling point of this business.
Please send CV and cover letter. Your covering letter MUST be included within your CV as this cannot be accepted or sent separately.