This employer is a global Job Management software business specialising in the field service industry. They help their clients manage their Jobs, staff and finances through their Cloud based platform. People are very important to them and they take their progress and development seriously. With this in mind and the rapid expansion of their Cambridgeshire office means that they are now looking for a strong HR professional who is ready for their next challenge.
To help them achieve their growth goals they have created a new position: People Operations Coordinator responsible for their UK & Ireland business.
You will be integral in developing their People strategy for the UK & Ireland, working closely with the leadership team and taking their employee journey and engagement to the next level.
This role goes beyond your general HR duties as you will be involved shaping their company culture. As their next People Operations Coordinator you will also be responsible for on-boarding, compliance, reporting and all employment matters that may arise.
This is a new and exciting chapter for their business and this role is a great opportunity to join them and their team.
Here are some of the skills you will have mastered:
- Understanding of UK and Ireland Employment law, compliance and regulations relating to staff.
- Sound experience in recruitment, on-boarding, grievance, disciplinary and other key HR duties
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to deliver your thoughts and to influence decisions
- Experience in running team-building events and long term policy management
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Coordination and supporting their People in their employee lifecycle
- Involvement in supporting key projects with direct impact on People Operations and its growth
- Maintenance and development of ongoing employee contracts and records
- Support of Leadership Team in recruitment, retention, health & wellness initiatives
- Working with the existing Employee Journey programme, provide input and ideas to its ongoing development and evolution
- Identify improvements in their existing practises & processes and working to deliver improvements on them
- General office administration activities
Here are some ideas of who they are looking for:
- The dedication to the evolution of Human Resources to People Operations
- Who can manage a diverse range of changing and evolving duties
- A person who is looking for a family of creatively collaborative colleagues to inspire
- A person to help foster their diverse, multicultural and inclusive team
- Is passionate about company culture and what it means for their employees
- A sound understanding of theory and best practice in relation to building culture and making organisational change
- A desire to elevate the company’s approach to People engagement