Launched in 2016, this company is a leading boxed mattress retailer based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. As a young company started and organically grown with very little venture funding, this company has grown with a keen eye to marketing efficiency and controlling a relatively small in house team.
With the key focus on offering a good customer service, they are looking to hire a customer service advisor for the off hours of the evening and weekends, to help with customer queries, advise on which product to buy, and provide general customer support.
Based at their head office in Leeds, you will be required to work from the office between the hours of 5PM and 11PM on weekdays and 9AM-5PM on weekends. There is also a weekend night shift which is currently covered by another member of the team.
Moving forward, all of the off hour advisors can move their shifts around to suit each other, as long as the company has at least one person working.
You will be required to:
- Speak to customers via phone or online chat
- Operate their system to access customer data
- Advise customers of delivery & product details
- Provide good overall customer service
- Be able to multi-task (manage online chat while speaking to a customer over the phone, occasionally)
- Travel to and from the office at early / late hours
They are offering a salary of £8.21 per hour with up to 30 hours available per week.
In terms of experience, they are happy to train you, but require that you posses the minimum of:
- 2 years customer service (any field)
- 1 year phone support or similar
- Ability to cope in a busy environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Office or similar
If you think this position is right for you, please apply with your CV.
They look forward to hearing from you.