This company is the leading mattress in a box provider with a specialised team, working on disrupting the mattress industry with innovative product and service.
They operate a small team and arguably provide the best service from their competitors.
While the company is growing rapidly, they are looking to replace any third parties with in house staff and a team to help take their company further.
Working closely with both the CEO and CFO. The job will be varied and will involve:
- Record supplier payments in bookkeeping system;
- Reconcile supplier statements to general ledger;
- Reconcile sales daybook and sales orders;
- Prepare schedule of supplier invoices to be settled;
- Manage purchase ordering system;
- Prepare and file VAT returns;
- Prepare inter-company loan account reconciliations;
- Prepare management reports, comparing actual performance against budget;
- Prepare a monthly cash flow forecast; and
- Liaise with external accountants to ensure smooth process.
Skills and Experience:
- AAT Fully Qualified
- Must have worked in a high-paced, commercial, finance department for minimum 3 years
- To be self-motivated and have a willingness to take responsibility;
- Strong attention to detail;
- To be able to work independently and to use your own initiative;
- To have an adaptable and sociable personality;
- To have a keen interest in ecommerce business;
- To be excited to work within a startup;
- To have great communication skills; and
- To enjoy multitasking and to work in high pace environment.
The initial job offer is for a part time role, working between 9AM and 1PM, Monday to Friday, depending on the speed of work and growth of the company. The future will include further hours becoming available and progress to taking on more responsible role of financial controller or even financial director.
The salary is based on experience and offered on a basis of a 20 hour week and will increase with the hours.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
They look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you soon!