Location: Leicester with the potential to work from home.
Salary: £18,000-£22,000: 3 month probation (OTE £45k+)
Type: Full Time 35 hours permanent contract
Hours: Mixture of shifts 10am – 6pm or 2pm – 8pm
(Includes Saturdays on a rota basis)
This company are currently looking to recruit motivated and ambitious Outbound Sales Advisors who possess drive and determination to succeed. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing strong and rapid growth with career progression opportunities available to the right candidate.
With previous Sales experience, you will take full responsibility for converting warm generated leads into new business & line with our company’s strategy. If you are a confident individual who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in outbound dialling and selling an ethical service then we want to hear from you.
Please note that this is NOT a cold calling role.
Requirements for this role:
- Must have demonstrated sales from service OUTBOUND experience with an “Amazing “telephone manner.
- An ambitious individual with drive and determination to achieve targets whilst maintaining high quality assurance levels.
- Previous experience within a target driven environment, taking full responsibility to identify cross sales opportunities enhancing your own/team targets.
- Strong organisational/ time management skills balancing customer call backs and completing new order administration.
- The ability to work independently but to also work effectively as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate perseverance and self-motivation to take the sales process from start to finish.
- Tenacity to handle objections and rejections while continuing with a positive attitude towards existing and potential customers.
- Enjoys fostering sustainable conversations to build our reputation and trust in the marketplace.
- Be adaptable to change, our business is in a period of growth, we are continually learning and adapting to put the business in the strongest position for success. This means you need to be able to be flexible and not be frustrated by change.
- Proven ability to manage client relationships with sensitivity & professionalism.
- Competitive base Salary of £18,000 to £22,000
- Realistic earnings of up to £45k
- Monthly bonus based on achieving targets
- Company laptop
- Pension contribution after 3 months’ probation completion
- Full classroom training and induction to give you the best possible start
- One team ethos with a fun and supportive workforce
Our business is created on Affordable, Accessible and Amazing service. We do this through advancing our people, procedures & strivings for the best customer advocacy.