A London based law firm is looking for an Office Assistant to provide effective reception, secretarial and administrative support to the Company, as may be required for its effective and efficient operations.
- Maintaining and tidy the reception, meeting room and coffee serving areas;
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to the team of professionals;
- Answering, screening and responding as appropriate to incoming calls, visitors and correspondence;
- Organising conference calls, meeting and events;
- Providing effective management of travel arrangements for all;
- Ordering general stationery and office consumables as required;
- Preparing and submitting monthly expenses;
- Translation (form English into Russian, form Russian into English) of documents;
- Managing other project work as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Speak and write in fluent Russian and English;
- Have been educated to a degree level from a recognised university;
- Have advanced level of IT literacy: knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Have strong organisational and administration skills;
- Have excellent planning and prioritisation skills;
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of individuals;
- Be driven and enthusiastic.
If you are interested – please email your CV.
Due to the number of responses they receive to their advertisements, they are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 10 days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.