This Heating & Air-conditioning Company based in Kent are looking for someone to join their Service Team.
They are a well-established family run business working for blue chip clients looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the team.
Working in a fast paced and friendly environment you will be based from their head office in Sittingbourne, Kent.
- Dealing with incoming calls and logging information via a management system
- Ensuring information is accurately collated and relayed back to customers.
- Updating and planning schedules on a daily basis
- Helping the management team obtain costs to provide accurate quotes to customers
- Need excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have great attention to detail and record keeping
- To be able to work both on their own and as part of a team
- Good PC skills
- Self-motivated for self-development and learning
- Integrity and reliability
- Attendance and punctuality
- Competitive salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience
- Permanent - full time hours, Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm (7am to 4pm optional)
- Continued training and support for personal development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Annual Holiday 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Company laptop and mobile will be provided
- Free Parking is available onsite