Great employer and nice friendly working environment. They have an opportunity for a qualified Practitioner to join their management team based in and around Basildon.
The Nursery coordinator will be in charge of this large nursery and after school club and responsible for all day to day operational elements, creating an ethos which is shared by the whole team. This person will be the quality control for outstanding education and care offered at these settings.
- To apply highly successful strategies which engage parents, including those from different groups, in their children’s learning, both in the setting and at home.
- implement all safeguarding policies and procedures
- Implementing the ethos and vision for the nursery throughout the setting.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in nursery or childcare.
- Relevant qualification - NNEB/NVQ3/Early Years Degree
- Good knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted.
- Excellent leadership qualities to inspire and motivate a new and growing team.
- This position is a permanent full time position of 43 hours a week.
- Flexible work hours between 7:00 am and 6:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- 28 days holiday, would increase with number of years of service
- Pay between £24,000 & £28,000 dependent on experience
Commutable from Basildon, Benfleet, Canvey Island, Wickford, Leigh-on-sea & Brentwood
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.