Immediate vacancy! £16ph.
Nurse required for a beautiful care home in Hamilton, Scotland.
Would you like to be a part of a warm and nurturing care home in a beautiful setting?
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse with valid PIN number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice, to deliver the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking the right interventions for every resident who needs you.
You will also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Above all, it’s about ensuring their residents are at the core of everything you do.
You will have a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You’ll be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records.
What you’ll be doing;
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you’ll need;
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all
Why work for us?
- Free relevant specialist training and support to all successful applicants
- Great wage
- Bank holiday supplement pay
- Optional Pension Scheme
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity and are committed and passionate about providing the highest quality care then we want to hear from YOU!