This leading VoIP telephone provider is currently seeking an enthusiastic porting administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are seeking colleagues to coordinate their number porting and order progress. You would need to process orders using Portals and Internal databases with colleagues, carriers and their customers.
Please apply if you have worked in the telecoms industry. Although, you would ideally come with porting experience, for the right person then they will consider training.
- Create, process and track all ports and installs for new or existing customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicating updates with other colleagues and customers.
- Monitor porting lead times.
- Troubleshooting/resolve customer ticket issues.
- Number porting or telecoms experience.
- Customer Service, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Proactive, Organised.
- Ability to use personal computer and basic software applications; for example: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Relevant work experience of telecommunication/porting.
- Basics knowledge of porting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to escalate and follow-up issues to resolution.
- Attention to detail.
As they are looking to build their porting team, they will consider the salary according to the applicants experience so this is flexible.
Due to their location a car would be beneficial.
Come and join this friendly team at a fast growing company. Immediate start available.