This is a specialist media company serving enthusiasts across the globe through their multi-channel brands. They focus on their love for aviation, transport, history and sport, producing titles such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways and Hornby magazine.
They are a family run business which treats its employees, audience and customers as part of that family.
They are currently seeking a talented Media Sales Executive to work on their digital platform and deliver printed revenues across their bookazines.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Sales you will be responsible for collaborating with the editorial teams to identify areas of revenue and to provide the right solutions for customers to meet your revenue targets and their needs.
- Planning and delivering digital and print campaigns for customers
- To actively sell both digital and print advertising
- Grow sustainable relationships with customers to achieve greater loyalty
- Develop strong relationships with editorial teams that can help you develop fresh and unique proposals across your brands
- Media sales experience within a digital platform or on weekly or leading monthly magazine
- Evidence of successful key account management
- A track record in exceeding individual and team sales targets
- Evidence of working within a small team
- Self-motivated and possess a proactive attitude to conducting business
- Capable of building customer loyalty
- Dedicated to finding creative sales solutions
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal-orientated
In return they offer:
- Basic salary + Commission
- Work from home
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice
- A hardworking friendly team
- Great environment for learning and career development
Their head office is based in the beautiful market town of Stamford in Lincolnshire and they currently employ more than 90 colleagues and are growing. If you’re driven, committed and hard working this could be the place for you.