This company is one of the pioneers and award-winning suppliers of live and on-demand streaming media services, for clients that include Huawei, Nike, and Facebook, is looking for a senior sales and marketing executive to join the team.
The company is known within the industry as a preferred employer with low staff turnover and this reflects an approach which is about finding the right people to join a truly different company. Those employees live by our corporate and personal values of being fair, honest, open, professional, and reliable.
Working from offices near Old Street this position would suit a confident and capable individual with a degree (or equivalent) in Marketing and at least two year's experience in a similar role looking to develop their career with new challenges by joining a growing and dynamic agency leading its field.
Reporting to the Business Development Director and working closely with the Sales and PR teams, the successful candidate will be good at managing multiple streams of work including campaign and event management.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to have a great deal of autonomy when developing campaigns and being creative while helping to drive sales.
This role’s responsibilities include:
- Development of marketing plans for various new and existing products.
- Management and development of marketing campaigns. This entails taking full responsibility for the delivery of the campaign including developing concepts, writing copy and creating engaging content.
- Managing the internal and external resources for all activity including external PR resources and
- Managing social accounts with the help of the PR and Sales teams.
- Managing inbound opportunities created by campaigns and ensuring data is managed within internal systems.
- Attending some sales meeting with members of the sales team and managing suitable follow ups.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years’ experience in a marketing role
- Have an understanding of digital, online video, webcasting and ideally social streaming.
- Have a degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Be able to effectively manage their own time and priorities.
- Have an excellent phone manner, be punctual, and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proactive and work together with management to achieve and exceed expectations.
- Show initiative and have a positive, “can do” attitude.