This leading digital marketing agency are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join their growing team. In this role you will work with their rapidly-expanding client base, delivering market-leading recruitment advertising and innovative content services.
You will start by completing a structured three-month induction and training programme that will give you all the tools that you need to succeed as a well-rounded Account Executive.
About the role:
- As an Account Executive, you will play a crucial part in delivering exceptional marketing campaigns.
- You will work closely alongside the established, experienced account management team to accelerate your development.
- Your days will be highly varied with a focus on getting hands-on experience as soon as possible.
- You will gain exposure to the breadth of specialist and innovative services they deliver, including programmatic advertising and content marketing, as well as industry-leading video production.
- The agency's account management style is proactive, consultative and transparent.
- A genuine and passionate interest in marketing.
- The ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices.
- Able and willing to get your teeth stuck into digital marketing channels.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and spoken English.
- Ambitious, positive and with a 'growth mindset'.
About the company:
This leading digital marketing agency pride themselves on having an expert understanding of the complexities of their client’s challenges and offering honest and innovative solutions.
They have recently doubled in size and have ambitious growth plans over the next 24 months, allowing for fast progression within the company for new hires.
With their quarterly career development planning, they will help you shape your own path in the company. They have just moved office, so they have plenty of room to grow and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team coaching, training and mentoring programme. They are a welcoming, ambitious team who enjoy each other’s company and delight in providing exceptional service for their clients. They also benefit from the broad experience of Baxter the dog who helps around the office.
About the package:
- £25,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Private health insurance
- Personalised career development plan with regular reviews
- Opportunity to progress quickly within an exciting agency
- Active social calendar and quarterly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your career with a rapidly-growing agency. Apply Now!