This rapidly growing team of Management Accountants with an interesting client base, is looking to find their next new team member to join them and share in their success.
You will be -
- Working closely with a small but friendly and supportive team.
- Meeting and helping clients businesses to grow and develop.
- Part of the development of younger members of the team, to continue the team ethos.
- Working on your own initiative to make sure clients are given the best possible advice and service.
- Helping in continuing to grow and make the business even more successful.
- The right new team member will be able to -
- Carry out all aspects of Bookkeeping to Trial Balance stage.
- Prepare Management Accounts to completion.
Have at least 3 years experience working with an Accountancy Practice.
Travel to clients, within a 25 mile radius of the office, the role may include being out of the office up to 3 days per week, so travelling is important.
Be able to communicate well with the Team and clients.
Free Car Parking is available
The role is based in Hitchin in Hertfordshire and car ownership is essential.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.