This company loves creating award winning experiences. Experiences that connect brands with people, whether that be exhibitions, live, virtual or hybrid events, interiors or branded spaces.
They work closely with you to nurture your ideas and allow them to develop organically into an engaging and memorable experience.
The role is a brilliant opportunity to join a great team and for someone who is seeking to manage a Finance function and assist the directors keep up to date with the companies finances;
They are actively seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join the team in a permanent, part-time capacity.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include;
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Developing and managing financial systems / policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Oversee the payroll processes
- HMRC submissions including VAT returns
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Banking duties
- Liaising with all stakeholders
For this role they will require you to have;
- Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) desirable
- Experience of full production of monthly management accounts
- Experience working with non-financial stakeholders
- Capable of multitasking and using initiative
- Able to work autonomously
- Up to date with finance regulations
- Efficient with MS Excel/Google Sheets and accounting software, ideally Xero experience.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Experience in the service and/or retail sectors desirable
The roll is initially two days going up to three days in the next 6-12 months and long term as the business grows to a possible full time roll.
14 days paid holiday (Based on three days) plus Bank Holidays and Christmas/new year break.
Company new business commission scheme for all employees although new business is not expected from this roll.
Perkbox employee benefits platform giving you vouchers, discount wellbeing and other benefits.
Based predominately in their Warwick office but flexible working from home encouraged. You will need to be able commute via car due to rural location, plenty of parking onsite.