A rapidly growing lifestyle concierge and luxury travel company with offices in UK and Hong Kong.
You will be involved with important tasks in the Accounts department bringing greater management control to the business and developing the department as the company expands. CIMA or ACCA qualified, or close, with at least 4 years experience with Sage.
You will have the capability to work on your own and be confident and assertive. This role offers a high degree of autonomy for someone capable of working to deadlines in a growth environment.
This is a key role for an individual who is capable of creatively advising management to improve overall performance.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations for the company using Sage 50, including the production of management accounts.
- Capable of providing advice about how to improve processes and procedures to better manage the business overall.
- Ensuring daily bank reconciliation in a multi-currency environment.
- Producing cash forecasts, maintaining credit control, managing staff expenses, fuel cards etc….
- Managing supplier payments.
- Data analysis and ad-hoc reporting across the business, a working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Able to liaise with external accountants.
£30 to £40k dependent on experience and qualifications. This is an expanding role with the potential for rapid personal growth for the right candidate.
Thames side offices in Limehouse, a short walk into the City along the Thames Path and close to Limehouse and Shadwell DLR stations.
This is a career role for a dynamic and creative individual who wants to grow alongside a young, goal driven team with big international ambitions.