MDR (Managed Detection and Response) Telesales Account Manager
Basic salary of up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience (no commission)
Full-time, permanent, flexible home (UK) and/or Bradford, West Yorkshire office-based
Are you looking to progress your career in sales, and enhance your cyber security knowledge, whilst supporting the protection of people, and their businesses, from cyber criminals?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment?
We run 24/7/365 managed cyber security services (protection, detection and response) from our Security Operations Centres (SOCs) in Bradford, UK and Brisbane, Australia, in addition to a range of consulting and cyber security testing services.
We have developed our own technologies and serve a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multi-nationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100. We are proud of our 20 year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivalled industry reputation, and London stock market listing. Our 90%+ staff retention rate is testament to our team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
As a company we don't like variable pay. So, we now pay our sales people their market value as a permanent basic salary. Our people, and their partners, prefer this (especially if looking for a mortgage).
We support employees in gaining additional qualifications, from basic IT certifications to master degrees. We are interested in learning about your future career aspirations, and how we can support them.
If you feel that your experience, career plans and future aspirations can be met in this role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Make outbound cold and warm calls from targeted marketing campaigns
- Uncover and identify new business sales opportunities for new clients
- Enter and update client information in the database
- Ask questions to understand client requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the MDR field sales team when needed
- Support Sales to achieve their KPIs
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a telesales or sales environment
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets over the phone
- Confident in objection handling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales targets and help facilitate future sales
- Preferable: knowledge of the Cyber Security industry
As well as a great company culture, and opportunities for career progression, we offer a generous package including:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience (no commission)
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Exclusive employees rewards scheme
- Free on-site parking