Established in 2016 and based in Bristol, this company specialises in the provision of high quality live-in care for adults across the south of England. They have a senior management team with many years experience in the care sector and an ethos to deliver care services that are genuinely tailored to the needs of their customers.
Their mission is to do things differently by placing the customer at the centre of everything they do. This has been evidenced by their recent CQC inspection which assessed them as Good overall in all the services they provide to clients along with a high standard of support given to their staff.
In order to meet with the needs of their growing business and requests for service provision they urgently require Live-in Carers with experience of working within a care environment who will create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive culture within our business whilst developing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Weekly rates up to £650 (dependent on clients support level)
- Annual Leave of 28 days, including Bank Holidays
- Bank Holidays paid at enhanced rates
- Paid training (accommodation provided during training)
- Paid DBS check
- Paid travel to and from client engagements
- Accommodation and board included
- Flexible working patterns to suit your availability
- Offering day-to-day companionship
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Enabling mobility
- Dietary support, including meal preparation
- Assisting clients to fulfil activities of daily living
- Assisting with prescribed medication
- Day-to-day routine household tasks
- Experience of working within domiciliary care, care homes or other care settings desirable
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Able to implement and maintain care practices that ensure the standards of our service meet with regulatory requirements
- Respect for client confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Driving licence desirable but not essential
- Enhanced DBS check
- Successful completion of 5-day induction training programme
As a specialist live-in care provider their service is delivered across a wide geography and as such they always have opportunities across many areas within the south of England. Assignments are available with immediate starts so please contact us now.