This company provides specialist trained live-in carers, supported by thoughtful technology to help seniors stay at home as they age. Enabling them to maintain their independence whilst giving them and their families choice and control over their care. They are led by an energetic team and backed by industry professionals including the former chairman of the Care Quality Commission, the former chairman of Four Seasons Care Group and have been nominated for the 'Best domiciliary care agency for 2019' by health investor.
In light of COVID-19, this company will be providing online training for its carers. Apply today to make sure you don't miss out. *Please note this is a self-employed position.
To provide care and support professionally to their clients in a positive, safe, caring and kind manner, that does not discriminate and values and respects the diversity of each of their clients. Empowering their clients to be able to make choices for themselves and to live in their own homes and in their communities for as long as possible.
They are always looking for hard-working carers. Their carers are:
- Compassionate, empathetic and punctual
- Ideally one year of experience
- Have up to date qualifications, including an NVQ; a certificate from an accredited provider
- Physically capable of assisting clients with mobility
- In ownership of a smartphone
- Willing to travel to clients
- Able to pass comprehensive background checks - including DBS and identity checks
1. Because 95% of their carers would recommend this company to a friend
2. Because they pay their carers well and look after them at every point (£645-£795 a week dependant on the complexity)
3. Because they are a forward-thinking, fun team to work with
4. And lastly, because they care for their carers and offer them choice and flexibility
London and home counties.
Join the team today